SME eLearning Course Proposal Options
Become an online course author for the SME eLearning Training initiative!
SME invites members and nonmembers worldwide to contribute as course authors for our online training initiative. SME eLearning transforms your authored content into an interactive learning experience.
Our online courses appeal to members and nonmembers:
• To satisfy continuing education requirements
• To gain background industry knowledge
• To support their work in industry
• To revitalize their careers
Desired topic areas include but are not limited to:
• Professional Training
• Licensure Credentialing
• University-level Course Conveyance
• HR/accounting/HSE development courses
• Courses that will increase SME’s appeal to a wider potential membership network
• Supplier-based materials that enhance customer-service efficiencies and effectiveness
• Skills training
• Teacher training for the Government, Education and Mining (GEM) Program
• Primary school classroom video presentations for the Mineral Information Institute, an Affiliate of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration Foundation
• Skilled labor training for journeyman certification; etc.
• In addition to these key areas of focus, SME welcomes course content relevant to regional and global needs.
• Knowledge: share your knowledge and expertise with the worldwide mining community.
• Visibility: Your peer-reviewed online course affirms your reputation
• Impact: Your opportunity to advance the profession
• Quality: Our comprehensive peer review process ensures training excellence
• Compensation: Receive royalties on sales for contribution of your expertise
Submit your course proposal here
. For more information contact Lorrie Underwood, Online Learning Administrator, Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration at 303-948-4222 or firstname.lastname@example.org