Exhibits List of Frequently Asked Questions
2015 SME Annual Conference & Expo
· How can I exhibit? Please click on the interactive floor-plan link http://www.smenet.org/page/?id=2151; once on the floor-plan, please click on the desired booth and click on the “click here” for space application contract.
· I am unable to login to the dashboard; can you send me a new password? Please go to the dashboard and under “login” click “forgot password/ID” and our vendor Map Your Show will send your credentials to the company contact on file.
· When can I reserve housing? Discount housing opens from the SME exhibitor information website November 3, 2014. Beware of scam emails/phone calls. Rooms must be booked through the SME exhibitor information website.
· When can I register for Badges? Registration opens November 3, 2014 on the SME exhibitor information website.
· How many complimentary registrations do we get? You get 2 Full Registrations (includes technical sessions, exhibit hall functions & registration material) and 3 Exhibits Only Registrations (includes exhibit hall entrance & functions) per 10x10.
· How many VIP Passes do we get? 20 VIP Passes per 10x10. The form will be on the SME exhibitor information page and in the Exhibitor Service Kit on November 3, 2014.
· What is included with my booth? 10x10 pipe & drape with ID sign. Carpet, tables, chairs, trashcans, and electric ARE NOT included and must be ordered through the exhibitor service kit. Or see the exhibitor and sponsorship planner on the website.
· When can I order Furnishings? The Exhibitor Service Kit will open November 3, 2014 through the exhibitor dashboard button on the SME exhibitor information website.
· How can I edit my ShowGuide? Login to the Exhibitor Dashboard, please click on the ShowGuide Listing button to update your company listing.
· How many attendees are expected? We expect 8,000 attendees.