Mine Ventilation Events
BRIEF SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
June 20-21, 2015 Workshops
June 21, 2015 Opening Reception and Exhibits
June 21-23, 2015 Technical Sessions
June 24, 2015 Site Fieldtrips
For More Information Contact:
Kray Luxbacher, Associate Professor • Mining & Minerals Engineering • Virginia Tech • (540) 231-2244 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibit Floor Plan:
Booth size: 8'x10'
Cost: $1,800 each
Includes: power, table and chairs
Contact John Kelleher at email@example.com for availability.
14th US/North American Mine Ventilation Symposium
The symposium was attended by approximately 170 participants from ten countries. This was the first time that there were two technical sessions held in Spanish. 81 papers were presented and the proceedings are available from Dr Felipe Calizaya firstname.lastname@example.org
Held at University of Utah, in the University Guest House and Conference Center, in June 17-20, 2012.
This symposium will provide a forum for the exchange of mine ventilation knowledge and R&D experience amongst experts from industry, government, academia and the supply sector.
View the conference website with Online Registration for Exhibitors & Attendees at: http://web.utah.edu/14mineventsymposium/index.html
1. Mining Regulations
2. Ventilation Planning (Case Studies)
3. Numerical Modeling and Integration with Planning and Remote Monitoring
4. Coal Mine Ventilation
5. Metal/Non-metal Mine Ventilation
6. Diesel Emissions Control and Measurement
7. Occupational Health (Mine Gases, Dusts, Radon, etc.)
8. Air Cooling and Refrigeration
9. Prevention and Fighting of Mine Fires
10. Prevention of Methane and Coal Dust Explosions
11. Main and Booster Fans
12. Ventilation Controls (Stoppings, Doors, Remote Controls, etc)
13. Ventilation Monitoring and Control(Air Flow, Air Quality, etc)
14. Ventilación en Español
Back to main UVC page.