Aggregates Handbook, Second Edition
For more than two decades, The Aggregates Handbook has been recognized as the industry's source for aggregates technology and knowledge.
Published by National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association
This product is in stock.
- Members: $90.00 USD
- Students: $70.00 USD
- Non-members: $110.00 USD
Members & Students may LOG IN
to receive discounted pricing.
This second edition incorporates new and updated material, including rapidly changing technologies in the agregates industry.
It includes expanded coverage of developments in sustainability, production technology, safety, transportation, design, technology standards, and industry trends.
Whether you are new to the industry, a seasoned professional, or simply curious about aggregates mining, you will find this volume informative and a valuable reference book.
- Introduction to the Aggregates Industry
- Basic Properties of Aggregates
- Geology and Exploration
- Environmental Compliance
- Industry Health and Safety
- Extraction Principles
- Processing Plant Principles
- The Marketplace
- Product Transportation and Distribution Systems
- Aggregates as s Structural Product
- Aggregates for Structural, Geotechnical, and Civil Engineering Applications
- Impact of Properties of Aggregates on Pavement Design and Analysis
- Effect of Aggregates on the Characteristics and Performance of Portland Cement Concrete
- Effect of Aggregates on the Characteristics and Performance of Hot Mix Asphalt
- Non-Construction Uses of Stone
- Specifications, Standards, and Guidelines for Aggregates Base Course
- Quality Control, Sampling, and Testing