Mineral Processing & Extractive Metallurgy
Here is the information you need to face the ever-increasing technological, economic, environmental, and geopolitical challenges of this industry and ensure long-term productivity and growth for your organization.
Edited by Corby Anderson, Robert Dunne, and John Uhrie
Published by Scciety for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration
This product is in stock.
- Members: $99.00 USD
- Students: $79.00 USD
- Non-members: $139.00 USD
Members & Students may LOG IN
to receive discounted pricing.
Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy: 100 Years of Innovation presents more than a century of innovation drivers that have advanced the mineral processing industry. Trends, developments, and improvements are discussed in depth, and likely areas for future innovations are explored.
This proceedings from the successful 2013 symposium features more than 75 subject-matter experts. These authors share their knowledge, experience, and passion for the metallurgical industry.
- Comminution equipment, modeling, and instrumentation
- Magnetic, electrostatic, density-based, dense medium, and liquid/solid separations
- Nickel and cobalt, zinc and lead, copper and rare earth hydrometallurgy, and gold and silver extraction
- Innovations in pyrometallurgy, copper smelting, and the iron and steel industry, and refining of platinum group metals
- Process mineralogy and laboratory automation, analytical chemistry, and measurement of mineral structure and surface chemistry
- Environmental breakthroughs in acid rock drainage, tailings management, water and brine treatment, chemical and bacterial water treatment, and air pollution control
The papers are accompanied by abundant full-color photographs, figures, illustrations, charts, and author biographies.