NAT 14 Exhibitor Frequently Asked Questions
· How can I exhibit? Please click on the interactive floor-plan link http://www.smenet.org/page/index.cfm?id=1103 ; once on the floor-plan, please click on the desired booth and click on the “click here” for space application contract.
· I am unable to login to the dashboard; can you send me a new password? Please go to the dashboard and under “login” click “forgot password/ID” and our vendor Map Your Show will send your credentials to the company contact on file.
· When can I reserve housing? Discount housing opens from the NAT exhibitor information website April 1, 2014. Beware of scam emails/phone calls. Rooms must be booked through the NAT exhibitor information website.
· When can I register for Badges? Registration opens April 1, 2014 on the NAT website.
· How many complimentary registrations do we get? You get 2 Full Registrations (includes technical sessions, exhibit hall functions & registration material) and 2 Exhibits Only Registrations (includes only exhibit hall functions) per 10x8.
· What is included with my booth? 10x8 pipe & drape with ID sign. The ballroom is carpeted but tables; chairs, trashcans, and electric are not included and must be ordered through the exhibitor service kit. Or see the exhibitor and sponsorship prospectus on the website.
· When can I order Furnishings? The Exhibitor Service Kit will open April 1, 2014 through the exhibitor dashboard button on the NAT exhibitor information website.
· How can I edit my ShowGuide? Login to the Exhibitor Dashboard, please click on the ShowGuide Listing button to update your company listing.
· How many attendees are expected? We expect over 900 attendees.
If your question was not answered in the FAQ please click here firstname.lastname@example.org