Certified Mine Safety Professional (CMSP) ExamThe content of the CMSP exam is based on the Body of Knowledge developed by the International Academy of Mine Safety & Health of SME (IAMSH of SME) and other industry subject matter experts. The exam covers both domestic and international best practices. View the CMSP website for the upcoming exam dates and locations.
Exam Dates and Locations
Certified Mine Safety Professional (CMSP) Review CoursePlanning to pursue the Certified Mine Safety Professional (CMSP) credential, and looking for something to jump start your preparations? This 3-day in-person and virtual course is designed to provide a high-level review of the CMSP Body of Knowledge. View the CMSP website for the next review course opportunity.
Review Course Dates and Locations
Top Reasons to Become a CMSP
- Advance Your Career: Position yourself with a credential focused on your passion as a mine safety and health practitioner.
- Enhance Your Knowledge: Make a commitment continuing education and continuous improvement.
- Stand Out: Stand out as a leader among your peers.
- Share Your Expertise: Help others and share best practices at events exclusively for health and safety practitioners.
- Improve Mine Safety & Health: Raise the bar of professionalism by effectively performing your duties and continuing to improve mine safety and health standards.
Contact us if you have any questions about this program.